In this early Autumn edition I discuss a couple of topics:
Your posture whether at the computer or doing other things. So important for back and neck health long term. I give some handy tips.
Want to increase your energy and long term health in a short 30 day programme. Very good to do after the long Xmas/New Year break.
Massage and posture on the computer
The 5 Golden Rules for posture :
1. If you stick your neck out too far on a computer, texting, cinema or theatre or driving long distance with a bent back, long term you will get a very sore neck and back with possible structural consequences! So, push your neck back at the chin. There are many other exercises you can do which I can show you.
2. Sit evenly on your sit bones to balance the hips and help back health.
3. Use a sausage shaped roll to improve posture and help prevent slumping.
4. If your feet cannot touch the ground at the computer, use a slant board, otherwise you will get a very sore back.
5. If you work in an office have your keyboard, monitor and desk height checked out to ensure your correct position. Or if you work from home check on-line.
And if all this does not work visit a massage therapist who will work the muscles and then give you a strengthening/stretching programme to follow. Or maybe some joint manipulation will be required from a physiotherapist, chiropractor or osteopath.
Increase your energy, decrease your pain in a 30 day health reset programme
Plus the programme will help:
Reduce stress on the immune system
Increase mental clarity
Decrease blood pressure and blood fats
The programme entails:
Use of 3 practitioner products to support your natural detoxification and nourish a healthy gut
You receive a copy of an allowable food list to support detoxification
Copy of a lifestyle programme and how to stay on track.
I know that this can be challenging and you will feel better at the end of the programme. Give me a call now to find out how to get started.
Quote of the Quarter
Your every need to be met
The answer to every problem
Abundance on every level
To grow spiritually
Eileen Caddy - ' the Dawn of Change'.
Have a good Autumn and hopefuly much cooler weather.
02 9436 0306